- Creatives may not auto-redirect to any web page or app store without user’s intentional interaction
- No creative may trigger automatic download of any kind
- No iframes are allowed
- Banners must be configured correctly to the size and format of the ad unit. Creatives that expand outside of appropriate ad units are not allowed. Interstitials should be uploaded as an MRAID tag if it expands to fill the screen.
- Creatives must be related to the content of the landing page
- The URL submitted must be live, functional and not under construction at the time of review
- The URL must direct to the same landing pages in all regions
- Advertiser’s destination URL must be viewable in browser
- Rotating brands within one creative, or reselling the impression to an ad network is not allowed. Any third party tags must be submitted and must be live and functional at time of review. Attempts to disguise rotating creative may result in immediate and non-revocable termination of your account.
- Phone numbers must be functional, in the correct format for the target region, and connect customers to the advertiser’s business directly, without toll or fee
Restricted content categories
- Gambling is restricted to the regions where it legal (including daily fantasy sports) and must be accurately declared as gambling content
- Adult sites, pornographic or sexually explicit content or images are not allowed
- Dating content that can be deemed sexually explicit, promotes sexual encounters, exploits minors, promotes international dating or “mail-order bride” is not allowed
- Content that is deemed hateful, abusive or discriminatory of any group is not allowed
- Content promoting illegal activities, including without limitation drug use, drug paraphernalia, illegal substances, products, weaponry or violence are not allowed
- Medicinal and recreational cannabis content is not allowed, regardless of legality in the target region
- CBD campaigns are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Not all exchanges allow CBD, regardless of legality in the target region. Please submit your intended creatives, including all banners, landing pages and advertiser details, to your account manager before setting up your campaign. Acceptable campaigns will be approved for the relevant traffic sources.
- Alcohol and tobacco campaigns are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and require prior approval
- Content that infringes upon the intellectual property or any personal right of another is not allowed, including without limitation P2P file sharing or torrent sites
- Content that infringe upon another’s copyright, trademark, or uses another brand’s logo is not allowed
- Content that is deceptive, false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading, including without limitation suggesting the user has a virus or needs to update a program, is not allowed
- Content that is defamatory, libelous or slanderous is not allowed
- Banners featuring excessive animation, shaking, flashing, or mimic elements of user interface will be rejected
- Distribution of viruses or malware will result in immediate and irrevocable termination of your account
- Mobile app campaigns should be limited to those distributed through official Apple and Android stores (such as Google Play or Amazon Marketplace). Direct download or APK apps are generally not allowed any must be approved on a case by case basis.
- Creative content types (IAB codes) should be correctly and accurately declared
Please contact your account manager if you have any doubt about your creatives before submitting them to the platform. Submitting non-compliant creatives may result in immediate termination of your account.